Post a reply

GRAPHIC REQUESTS NOW OPEN.

POSTED: 12 Jan 2013

What fresh hell is this!?

You may rejoice! For I, Charlie, am now taking graphics requests. Huzzah, huzzah, huzzah. What's that you say? You want proof that this is truly a joyous occasion? Very well.

Examples

Signatures:

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image

Other:

DEAD BITS AND GLITTER TITS

Avatar & sig sets and other ridiculous graphics done for the sole purpose of trolling Vicky.

Sets:

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Other

As you can probably tell by the sheer amount of effort I put in making these silly things just to troll Vicky on April Fools day a couple of years ago, I love making graphics. I'm a qualified graphic designer who never gets to use their qualification! So, if anyone has any requests, I'm more than happy to fulfil them. I am happy to take direction and to edit anything I make until you're totally satisfied with the result.

Just bung your requests here;
Code: Select all
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Face claim:[/b]
[b]Character profile:[/b] [url=URL goes here]here[/url]
[b]Possible image(s) [in links]:[/b] [url=URL goes here][X][/url]  [url=URL goes here][X][/url]  [url=URL goes here][X][/url]
[b]Any text:[/b]

38 years old
English
English
Protestant

Professor

Charlie
3 posts
Scholar

POSTED: 28 Jan 2013

Character: Abal al-Maajid
Face claim: Sofia Essaida
Character profile: here
Possible image(s) [in links]: [X] [X] [X]
Any text: Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
Abal al-Maajid

POSTED: 30 Jan 2013

Hey Ally! Here's a couple of options for you. If you want me to change anything or whatever, just shout.

User-maat-re Setep-en-re
Ancient

POSTED: 01 May 2013

Character: Hosni-Faraj Aziz
Face claim: Eric Balfour
Character profile: [url=URL goes here]here[/url]
Possible image(s) [in links]: [X] [X] [X] [X]
Any text: Hosni-Faraj Aziz and MAYBE some other text if you want because I'm looking at lyrics and I can't find anything suitable (plus you find the best lyrics sooo)

28 years old
Egyptian
Standard Arabic
(bad) Muslim

Spy/Trader/Warrior
Bey tribe

Sanny
0 posts
Medjai