Post a reply

Re: Quotes

POSTED: 15 Nov 2009

BECAUSE WE NEEDED A THREAD FOR IN CHARACTER QUOTES.

No, seriously, we did. This thread can be from all versions of EE for character quotes. Just remember to state what version it's from and the thread it's in. =D

Vicky
0 posts
Admin

POSTED: 15 Nov 2009

To save ourselves some time and copypasta'ing effort, I will nominate:

DAMN NEAR ANYTHING RORY HAS SAID OR DONE RECENTLY.

^_^
Djed

POSTED: 20 Nov 2009

Tee hee :D <3

POSTED: 21 Dec 2011

"What you're going to do is make a choice. Not now. Not today. Not tomorrow, or the next. But one day you will have to choose whether to follow Sutekh into evil and madness, or to betray your leader and friend in order to stay loyal to who you are. We all have a choice, my sun-and-stars. Tonight you made the wrong one."

--Suhad; What Have I Done?

33 years old
Egyptian
Standard Arabic
Kemetism

Warrior/Ambassador
Ma'anisobek tribe

Sanny
13 posts
Djed

POSTED: 30 Dec 2012

JUST FOR POSTERITY. From Plotting Pirate Pad: FABFOUR THREE

Cal: "Hey, Tommy. I know you like that boy. You know, Mussolini. Don't worry, I won't mess with him. Too bad. ^_^"
Monty: "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. You are a prime example of your country."
Cal: "First off, I have no fucking clue what you just said. Second off, fuck you. Third off, what the fuck did you just say?"
Monty: "I called you an uncivilized bore. You just provided ample evidence for my opinion."
Cal: "Dearest Tommy, you are OH so boring. Here, have a drink. I'll teach you how to shoot my gun."
Monty: "Is that a euphimism or are you just obsessed with violence?"
Cal: "I love violence. I'm an American. Scratch that, I'm Irish. D:< And I'm uncivilized. Duh."
Monty: "Oh well that just about explains everything."
Cal: "All hail the Queen."

35 years old
Italian (Jewish)
Italian

Linguist

Charlie
23 posts
Scholar