Post a reply

Home Page Remodeled

POSTED: 11 Jan 2013

Hey everyone! Just letting you all know that I've tweaked the main page of the website, and it's now fully integrated with the forum. This means that when you land on our news page, you'll also find that you can access your PMs, My Controls, subaccounts, and log in or out if you're a member.

Also, when you click on the banner image on the home page it will no longer link you directly to the home page, it will link you to the forum index instead. This is intentional. If you need to view the home page again, simply click the "home" link on the navigation.

Some of you might also recall that for quite some time now, our home page didn't let you click on the cbox toggle—well, it's now fixed! All pages should be able to view the cbox just fine now. If you find any bugs, please let me know and I'll get to work on fixing them.

Vicky
0 posts
Admin