Post a reply

New Features / Bug Fixes

POSTED: 08 Apr 2013

Hey everyone, just giving you all a heads up that I've fixed several bugs on the forum and added in some new features!
  • Thread prefixes are now color coded throughout the forum. This makes it easier for you all to identify what type of a thread it is simply by the color and name.
  • I have fixed the issue with long usernames stretching the postbit.
  • The mini profile has been redesignd.
  • Factions are no longer colorized in the postbit nor in the census. However, usernames are colorized.
  • We now have thread descriptions! Unfortunately this feature will only work on some older threads as it's buggy, but it will definitely work on newer ones.
  • The adoptions forum has been redesigned. Now adoptions only feature the adoptable name in the topic title, and basic stats (age, gender, occupation) are now in the thread description.
  • The newbie guide has information on how to get started after acceptance.
  • We now have an Open Threads Listing!

Notice: I am aware that after we converted to MyBB that there are several broken links throughout the site. If you happen to catch one, please bring it to my attention by PMing/IMing me and I will fix it!

Vicky
0 posts
Admin